Get a closer shave and feel fabulous for less

I have been using two-blade razors for 20 years. So when I heard about the BIC Soleil Bella razor Bzz Agent campaign, I was interested. I signed up for the campaign and waited for my welcome kit to arrive. Like most women, I hate to shave my legs. But now that I have the BIC Soleil Bella razor, it isn't such a chore! With four blades and a pivoting head, it delivers on its promise to deliver a closer, smoother shave. What's more, rinsing the razor is a cinch. It allows water to pass through both sides so you can spend less time rinsing, which means less time shaving! The BIC Soleil Bella razor is available at most food, drug and mass retailers. Visit feelthesoleil.com to learn more about the BIC Soleil Razor, and visit www.bzzagent.com to learn how to become a Bzz Agent.

Copyright © 2008 - Chic a la Mode - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template