Drink water, not sugar


I love water. I drink it all day while I sit at my desk working. When I get home I often switch to decaf tea sweetened with Stevia. I try to avoid all artificial sweeteners, but it's hard sometimes. So I was interested when Hint offered me a sample of their flavored water.

Hint, whose mantra is Drink Water, Not Sugar® is the brainchild of Kara Goldin, a San Francisco mother of four who was seeking a refreshing, unsweetened and no calorie beverage to give her family. Her simple solution – Hint Essence Water. Launched in 2005, she developed Hint in response to the growing wall of sugary juices and sodas. HINT is at the heart of a healthy lifestyle™, and is available in 13 delicious flavors including the newest flavors, Hibiscus Vanilla, Watermelon, Honeydew Hibiscus and Blackberry, as well as Mango-Grapefruit, Pomegranate-Tangerine, Lime, Raspberry-Lime, Peppermint, Pear, Tropical Punch, Cucumber and Strawberry Kiwi. Each 16 ounce bottle is $1.79 and can be found in fine grocery stores and retailers all over the United States. www.drinkhint.com.

Sound good? It tastes even better.

Copyright © 2008 - Chic a la Mode - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template