Cool candy bars for cool cats


When I heard about Crispy Cat organic candy bars I was skeptical. A candy bar that is healthy and yet tastes good? It hits is mark on both counts. Crispy Cat bars are 70% organic with no preservatives, dairy, gluten or GMO.

When I took my first bite I was afraid it would taste like a protein bar but I was pleasantly surprised that it did not. The dark chocolate coating satisfied my sweet tooth, and the roasted peanut and rice inside didn't taste chalky. With 220 calories, Crispy Cat candy bars are sure to become the favorite of health conscious eaters everywhere.

Check out their web site to purchase them, or use the store locator to find out where they are available in your area.

Copyright © 2008 - Chic a la Mode - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template