Stay organized. Period.

Every time I go to my annual physical I scratch my head when I get to the section of the form that asks when was the first and last day of my last menstrual cycle. I have never kept up with that information as I know that I should. Until now.

The bluehealer health diary for women ($12.95, www.bluehealerdiary.com) is a day planner and menstrual calendar together in one convenient book. Not only can you track your own daily activities, but you can also track those of your kids or family, along with your monthly cycle or menopause symptoms. What's more, they also have other versions including a personal health journal and a journal to track feeding times for baby. The health day planner enables users to track a hectic work day along with chronic illness symptoms, thereby making correlations between stress and illness.

Copyright © 2008 - Chic a la Mode - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template