Solve your sleep problems with pzizz


I have insomnia. Not the kind that keeps me up night after night. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to why I fall asleep easy some nights and toss and turn others. The problem must relate to not being able to turn off my mind when my head hits the pillow. When I heard about pzizz (pzizz.com/, $29.95 and up) I was skeptical but decided to give it a try. I saved a 60 minute segment to my ipod and settled down. By the time the soothing voice told me to get comfortable I felt almost as if I was floating. I have been addicted ever since. I find myself repeatedly using pzizz. I haven't felt the floating sensation again, but it helps my mind stop racing so I can fall asleep easily. I'm telling everyone I know to check it out! Pzizz--funny name with serious results!

Copyright © 2008 - Chic a la Mode - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template